Reopening of MPW Galleries:
Market Photo Workshop Galleries are reopening! The Photo Workshop Gallery will be open to the public from the Sept 7 and Gallery 1989, from 30 Sept. The Photographer’s Gallery in the Market Theatre will remain closed until further notice. When visiting our galleries, please adhere to the following guidelines:
NO MASK, NO ENTRY
ENTRANCE SUBJECT TO A HEALTH SCREENING
- Entrance on Margaret Mncingana Street only
- Opening Hours: Mon – Fri (10am – 4pm)
- Number of visitors per visit: 10 Max.
- Duration of Visits: 1 hour or more.
- If you would like to book your visit in advance (recommended) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk ins are permitted
Current and Upcoming Exhibitions:
The Photo Workshop Gallery
Slaghuis II by Thembinkosi Hlatswayo
7 Sept – 9 Oct 2020
‘A Piece of Paper’ by Mpho Khwezi
01 October: Opening